Sunday, March 21, 2010



This is new for me, I am actually blogging a restaurant. This is not just any restaurant. My apologies to my followers who do not live around the Chicago area and may not be able to visit Wildwood.
Opened in April 2006, only months before I made my return to IL, it is a treasure in Geneva Illinois. I have tried almost everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. Having said that, my go to dish is always the Australian Barramundi baked on a cedar plank and served with a mango salsa. Barramundi is sometimes called Asian Seabass. All the fish is wonderful...the Door County whitefish and the Dover Sole are fabulous. Love Dover Sole and it just doesn't show up on many menus. For you meat lovers they have the best center cut pork chops and their veal oscar with a huge king crab leg is to die for.
They have a great wine list and the service is impeccable. Sorry to you Bernie that I never took you there but come on over and I will!!!!!...promise. Kathy we were there but just drank wine and beer, remember?
Just go to http://www.wildwoodsteak.com/ to find out more.
ENJOY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts