Thursday, March 4, 2010

COCKTAIL TIME...I AM THIRSTY




Just realized all these recipes have made me thirsty thirsty....I have tried every bloody mary mix on the market and none of them has been a winner for me so I created this bloody mary mix from scratch and it is great....getting thirstier looking at this photo..
Ingredients:
32 oz plain tomato juice
Juice of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 limes
1-1/1 tsp salt
1-1/2 tsp cracked pepper
1 TBL green olive juice
1 tsp horseradish (optional)
1 tsp celery seed
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2-3 shakes of Tabasco (more if you like it spicy)
Mix together.
Pour vodka in a BIG glass over ice, add bloody mary mix and garnish with a celery stalk, green olives, slice of cucumber..possibilities are endless..even a nice cocktail shrimp
Gotta go my ice is melting!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts