Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ELLEN'S GARLIC WEDGE PIZZA



My good friend Ellen sent me this recipe and you have to try it. That's Ellen on the right above with some of her family. She was gracious enough to share this recipe with me and now I to you.
It's PIZZA!!!! Her only tip was to use Italian Roma tomatoes because they have a little less juice. Might be a good idea to scoop a bit of the juice out before placing on the pizza. If you like more garlic - GO FOR IT - I would!
Ingredients:
1 Boboli Pizza Crust
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup fresh chopped basil
1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
1/2 cup thinly sliced Roma tomatoes
4 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
Mix together all ingredients except onion and tomato. Spread the mixture on the Boboli crust. Add onion and tomato slices. Bake for about 10 minutes at 375 degrees until it starts to brown and crust is hot and cooked throughout. Let it cool a bit and slice in wedges.
I appreciate the recipe and would love more recipes from all of you!!!
Thanks Ellen!
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts