Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HUMP DAY COCKTAIL - TRICK OR TREAT

Arrived safely home from a 1200 mile driving journey...and all I have to say is when traveling with a very hyper Yorkshire Terrier you just never know if he is a treat...or a very bad trick.... took a lot out of both of us!!!!!!

I am way to tired to blog some delicious delectable delight...so I am going with a Hump Day Cocktail because....

I NEED ONE

So in sticking with my Halloween theme here is the

TRICK OR TREAT
Ingredients:
3 oz Bacardi Light
3 oz Meyers Rum
2 oz Bacardi 151
3 oz pineapple juice
3 oz orange juice
2 oz sour mix
2 oz grenadine
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice...pour into a nice bowl shaped glass and garnish with WHAT ELSE...GUMMY WORMS!!!!!
And a Straw!...Time for a cocktail myself!
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts