Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SPICY CHILI POPCORN

Huge confession here...I am so tired from 5 hours of intense weeding and pruning that I am too tired to blog, BUT I saw this in the newspaper this morning and wish I had some chili popcorn RIGHT NOW!....
I LOVE popcorn..I eat way too much and my cupboards are bare of popcorn..I am so ashamed, and the sad news is I have every other ingredient...boo hoo.....

Ingredients:
1/3 cup popcorn kernels, popped
2 tbl extra virgin olive oil
1-1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground red pepper

Combine the ingredients, except the popcorn, in a bowl and heat on high in a microwave for 15 seconds to warm the olive oil. Put the popcorn in a container with an airtight lid and stir half of the mixture over the popcorn and combine then repeat with the other half. Put the lid on and shake the popcorn upside down to distribute the mixture on the popcorn. Serve or store in the airtight container for up to three days....

I just want the WHOLE bowl NOW!
ENJOY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts