As written in a review of this book....."Venerated food writer James Beard wrote more than 20 books over the course of his life, but this is the one that no self-respecting cook should be without: It's the best of Beard. This is a new edition of its original and includes a forward by acclaimed chef Tom Colicchio. It is a celebration of America's regional cuisines, the book brims with culinary history, Beard's no nonsense advice, 1500 recipes for everything from cocktail food to candy".
So for the foodie on your Christmas list....
ENJOY!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
HOLIDAY GIFT - JAMES BEARD'S AMERICAN COOKERY
Popular Posts
-
Today, the Mai Tai Tahiti the most popular beverage, and has served in all restaurants and bars. Requires careful selection of the tropical...
-
Well I have had a long day.....locked my keys in the car with the car running....so BLONDE. So today I have to give you all an easy recipe ...
-
All this is very simple. Suffice to do was change the same old same old in Margarita Jello shots . its Work. But as Margarita Jello shot wa...
-
You must consider many issues that may not normally high on the list of concerns when buying clothes in a different way! Here are some simpl...
-
This is a take on the traditional grasshopper cocktail with a twist. So rich and creamy with the creme de menthe and white creme de cacao.....
-
I really like scallops prepared this way..my husband not so much...so I generally order them out unless I am having a party for more than 2...
-
My good friend Ellen sent me this recipe and you have to try it. That's Ellen on the right above with some of her family. She was gracio...
-
It's definitely berry season!!!! I am not much of a fruit person, but fresh ripe berries are addictive for me. This recipe, made notabl...
-
Hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving. I certainly did! Now begins all of our Christmas Holiday cocktails...yum! This makes a great pre...
-
Yet another great appetizer for your New Year's party. Great dish for one hand while the other holds the main event - cocktail! Trim ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment