Alright, I have blogged enough sweets for a while...now to my favorite snack...SALT! I love salted nuts, but even I will say sometimes they get a bit boring.....NO MORE!
Planters have outdone themselves in these almond and cashew flavors.....they beg a nice cold beer...isn't that what summer is all about. These cashews and almonds are skinless and have great flavors.
For almond lovers the flavors are:
Cracked Pepper & Onion
Sea Salt & Olive Oil (my favorite)
Chili Lime
For cashew lovers the flavors are:
Chipotle
Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper (my other favorite)
These are VERY hard to stop eating and their natural ingredients make them a much better snack for your health. Six ounce bags are in your grocery for about $5.00
Visit the Planters website for more delicious information!
ENJOY!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
OH NUTS!
Popular Posts
-
Well I have had a long day.....locked my keys in the car with the car running....so BLONDE. So today I have to give you all an easy recipe ...
-
Today, the Mai Tai Tahiti the most popular beverage, and has served in all restaurants and bars. Requires careful selection of the tropical...
-
All this is very simple. Suffice to do was change the same old same old in Margarita Jello shots . its Work. But as Margarita Jello shot wa...
-
I really like scallops prepared this way..my husband not so much...so I generally order them out unless I am having a party for more than 2...
-
You must consider many issues that may not normally high on the list of concerns when buying clothes in a different way! Here are some simpl...
-
My good friend Ellen sent me this recipe and you have to try it. That's Ellen on the right above with some of her family. She was gracio...
-
It's definitely berry season!!!! I am not much of a fruit person, but fresh ripe berries are addictive for me. This recipe, made notabl...
-
This is a take on the traditional grasshopper cocktail with a twist. So rich and creamy with the creme de menthe and white creme de cacao.....
-
This mouthwatering dish brings out the best flavors of shrimp scampi all stuffed into a big beautiful pasta shell. It may look like they are...
-
Yet another great appetizer for your New Year's party. Great dish for one hand while the other holds the main event - cocktail! Trim ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment